ADAPCO, LLC, the world’s largest distributor of innovative insecticide products, technology, and equipment to the professional mosquito control industry, is pleased to announce that it has sold the GeoPro and GeoPro Mobile software and the related service applications (the “Software”) to Skysoft Incorporated.
Skysoft, a privately held IT and software development services firm based in Orlando, FL, intends to expand and improve the Software providing greater value to its current and future customers. As a result of its efforts to continually search for the best ways to support our clients in their mission critical goal of protecting public health, ADAPCO rolled out the Software in 2013 using its in-house entomologists and development personnel and Skysoft as the third-party software development firm. Skysoft’s familiarity with the Software and their robust platform, app development resources and service capabilities make them a natural fit to take the Software to the next level.
ADAPCO is excited by Skysoft’s business and software development plans for the Software. Skysoft’s CEO stated “the mission is to improve and expand its current Mosquito Vector management tools to cover all Vector Borne Diseases globally. We plan to engage the CDC in order to integrate our tools to provide the best disease predictions models on the planet.”
The transaction, effective April 10, 2020, is subject to a transition period where ADAPCO and Skysoft will work together to successfully transition the Software and related services to our valued customers. In the coming weeks, ADAPCO’s loyal client base can expect uninterrupted service with their GeoPro and GeoPro Mobile subscriptions. Our team will continue to be here to help guide you in all of your support and service questions, connecting you with your new software development partner. Skysoft expects to launch the product offerings under a new brand, so you will notice a new look and name for the application you have come to rely on. ADAPCO will continue to be your source for the most innovative and products and technologies developed specifically for the vector control professional. The transfer of GeoPro and GeoPro Mobile applications will have no impact on the other ADAPCO technologies you have come to love and rely on; such as GeoTracker, SkyTracker, Wingman, Monitor, AccuFlow, and Guardian lines.
We are thankful for our customers reliance on ADAPCO to bring them the most efficacious and innovative mosquito control solutions, purpose built for the protection of our communities from both endemic and emerging threats.
About Skysoft Incorporated
With operations nationwide, Skysoft has been providing robust IT and Software implementation strategies which are critical to achieving maximum reliability, flexibility, speed, efficiency and productivity for their clients’ businesses. Their experienced and certified team of professionals work very closely to assess your
company’s technology requirements and give the most cost-effective recommendations that deliver desired results. Leveraging broad industry experience and technical acumen, they provide solutions that suit the client’s business needs and maximize ROI, positively affecting the bottom line of the company.
- Skysoft is a mature, local IT Services and Software Development firm. They pride themselves on personalized and detailed customer support, and superior application design, development and management.
- Clients can find more information about Skysoft by visiting https://www.skysoftinc.com
- One of Skysoft’s team members will be communicating directly with each customer in the coming weeks in order to make introductions and create a direct line of communication for excellent customer support.
- Skysoft plans on expanding the current GeoPro Web and Mobile applications, prioritization will be given to the greatest customer demand, and on improving the overall user experience and data reliability.
- A Web Based ticketing and project management tool will be introduced in order to properly triage any issues that may come up. Current customers will be onboarded accordingly.
- Connecting with Skysoft Incorporated is easy and we encourage your feedback.
- Via email: help@Skysoftinc.com
- Via phone: (833) SKYSOFT