Collaboration simplified with Cloud Services
If you are not ready for an $850/month Rack Space server, but you are ready for your own private cloud for less than half of that, then you’re in the right place! We will physically purchase, deliver, configure and manage your own VMWare private cloud. You can scale easily into the cloud knowing where your data is.
Skysoft helps you deploy 100+ Open Source Applications on 16 Top Cloud Hosting Providers¸ with an optional Fully Managed Cloud Solution so you can completely focus on your business. Skysoft specializes in providing Cloud Servers, Co-location, Dedicated Servers and Virtualization Hosting Services. We will manage your private environment in a SSAE 16 (SOC 1) TYPE II (Formerly SAS 70) audited and certified data center infrastructure and are dedicated to implementing tailored hosting solutions that enable you to enjoy the benefits of cost savings in the Orlando area.
Easy-to-use, single-click, application deployment on top IaaS providers. Customers can get any of the 100+ applications in production state in less than 5 minutes.
Just select your application from our application network,
select your IaaS provider, click Deploy and you are ready to roll!
Cloud Services from Skysoft are:
- Scalable — your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customized — to meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile — collaborate from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective — efficient technology improves your bottom line
Our Cloud Services include powerful tools for collaboration and increased productivity, including:
- Hosted Sugar® CRM — A CRM solution that is as robust as Salesforce, and way more flexible.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007 — Enhance your company with business email and collaboration tools like shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and email at your chosen domain. Also, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile devices — all for a flat fee.
- Vtiger CRM - An open source customer relationship management alternative to SalesForce.
- Hosted SharePoint — Together with Hosted Exchange, SharePoint 3.0 allows real-time collaboration over your company intranet. Store documents online, review files, write blogs and wikis, and manage mailboxes with this powerful tool.
- Web Hosting — Web design services to help you achieve your goals, from site development and planning to execution, maintenance, and site hosting.
These powerful solutions can all be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Whether you are looking to reach new markets, increase efficiency and organization, or leverage your technology investments, Cloud Services from Skysoft, Inc. are the solution you’ve been looking for.
Cloud Services from Skysoft are easy, quick, and economical to implement.